sissy dreams

the journey of a fledgling gurl praying for her birth as a 24/7 sissy submissive

Monday, October 16, 2006

Today was a very special day. i heard my own voice speak outwardly for the first time about being a gurl. The therapist, Jason, was very understanding as i cried and opened my heart. we talked a lot about what paths i need to explore to find my true self whoever i might be. He thought it would be a substantial process but told me i am there voluntaritily and could leave at any time. i got back to work by lunchtime and everything was ok.

i got a very nice mail from katrin yesterday thanking me for my essay entry. i like her so very much because she seems very submissive, much like i want to always be.

Still have to handwash my panties before bedtime, so g'night A/all. Big kiss and hugs!

joie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home