sissy dreams

the journey of a fledgling gurl praying for her birth as a 24/7 sissy submissive

Monday, October 09, 2006

Seeking my sissy self


This is the first step in a precarious journey. Despite my need to becomed a fulfilled sissygurl, i have a real life i must do something with until the time when i can abandon it and devote myself to my as-of-yet-unknown Mistress and Master. Perhaps i will be unworthy of realizing the reality, but gurls are allowed to dream, aren't they?


i hope i can shed light on the thing i am becoming and find a way to make everything work, especially to make myself a servile and useful creature for the pleasure and satisfaction of my Owner.

Thank Y/you for Y/your interest in these words. i hope i can help make clear what i think and need.

humbly,
sissy joie (rhymes with vichysoisse)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:04 AM, Blogger Katrin said…

    Hi joie

    i just found your blog and want to tell you that i am looking forward to read more about you and your sissy dreams. I am truly hoping for you that you will find a caring Mistress very soon and you end up emasculated and sissified as you want to be.

    Hugs

    maid katrin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home