sissy dreams

the journey of a fledgling gurl praying for her birth as a 24/7 sissy submissive

Friday, October 13, 2006

Here again to take the leap of faith - i am going to the clinic on Monday morning to be evaluated for my true gender because i need to know that abandoning my stupid attempt at staying male is based in a life of overexposure to being made male by those around me. The first step is to out to myself and accept that i am only a femme wannabe sissy and that i can never be a genuine gurl. Though i use my own ass as a near equivalent to a pussy with toys, i am just a pretender until i find my true femme center by allowing myself to accept sissyhood and its humiliations as a way of life. To pretend i am anything other than this is futile. Though it will hurt my family, friends and professional life to open the true essence of what i am, it is better to move toward my life's calling to seek and serve in my fullest sissy capacities. It is sooo scary to not have a safety net under my falling self, nothing matters more than feeling the depth of this humiliation so i can prepare for the One(s) who might own me.

i am ragged with frustration as my self-imposed chastity drives me to the light of being a complete sissy slave. i only hope that i do not die alone before i realize my destiny.

Thanks to katrin for her acknowledgement of my dream and for allowing me to be tested at her site for being a maid. To her Domme as well i give humble thanks.

be well A/all
joie

2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 AM, Blogger Katrin said…

    Hi sissy joie,

    it is a big step to come out of the closet and let the world becoming aware of what you really are. But if you really feel the need to live as a sissy or girl full time so just do it. I cross my fingers for you that you will find what you are seeking for. I am sure there is an owner just waiting for you. Be yourself!

    Hugs

    maid katrin

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well joie,

    I always say - a sissy gurl should have no secrets. A sissy should be her femme self as much as possible. Since you are already in chastity, your femming should be much easier... Doesn't the denial just make you feel so gurly? Just remember, when you are dressed up all pretty in your frills and you start to feel so needy... that, is when you must practice with your dildo - try to ease your need with it sissy gurl.

    Good luck with your femming joie and be a good gurl. Be sure to let everyone know how you are doing sweety.

    Miss D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home